Our 100% holistic waste management service for companies, buildings, and businesses has now been expanded to include five more cities!
The new cities that are included in our service area are namely Bandung, Medan, Surabaya, Sidoarjo, and Semarang.
Responsible Waste Management will help companies and businesses to drastically reduce the amount of waste that might otherwise end up in landfills while at the same time help to increase the waste segregation rate.
The benefits that clients will get by subscribing to our RWM service are:
- 100% segregated waste management approach
- Reduce the volume of waste that ends up in landfills
- Increase employees’ awareness regarding waste issues, namely about waste segregation and recycling
- Help improve the company’s reputation, and it’s not merely greenwashing
- Last but not least, responsible waste management is in-line with Government Regulation No. 81 of 2012 regarding Domestic Waste Management and Presidential Regulation No. 97 of 2017 (JAKSTRANAS)
Moreover, by subscribing to our RWM service, clients will get separate trash bags for them to segregate their waste, a one-time induction training for staff and employees, as well as waste journey report in order for our clients to further improve their waste management system.
The waste management flow that we perform can be seen below:
To start with, clients will do the waste segregation by themselves after we teach them through the one-time induction training. Then, the segregated waste will be moved to the transfer points/temporary landfills.
After that, the waste will be collected and transported to Waste4Change’s Material Recovery Facility. There, the waste will be recycled according to its category. Finally, the residual waste (waste that is difficult to be recycled) will be sent to landfill.
Currently, we have 6 existing clients and are covering 7 areas of service. Moreover, the total volume of waste that has been managed through the RWM service is up to 133.823 kilograms of waste and counting.
This service is recommended for office complexes, buildings, housing developers, restaurants, as well as hotels. Wanted to make sure that none of the waste ends up in landfills instead? We got you! Subscribe instead to our other service, Zero Waste to Landfill.